“to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the Body of Christ may be built up…” Ephesians 4:12
Classes coming in 2018
To Receive Notification when the Class is announced:
Has God placed a desire on your heart to lead others on a faith journey, but you’re not sure where to start? Such as a:
• writing ministry
• speaking ministry
• ministry to older people
• ministry to young people
• women’s group in your church or community
• prayer group in your church or community
• nonprofit or small business
Or perhaps you’ve gotten started, but are stuck?
DO NOT FEAR! God wants YOU to make a difference in the lives of others!
Whether it’s a nonprofit or a ministry, there are Biblical components that are a necessity for getting started and leading well.
In this 5-week series, you will learn:
1. The 6 foundations for fruitful leadership
2. The 5 character checks that are a must for any leader
3. The importance of stewardship and how it’s linked to growth
4. The hard realities of ministry
5. The Practical Issues of Leadership… and so much more!
Tara will lead and equip you to fulfilling the call God’s placed on your heart. She will offer her secrets and experiences that have been helpful to her as a nonprofit leader, speaker and writer.
- 5 class sessions
- Teaching sessions
- Small Group Discussions
- Group Q&A
- Leadership Binder along with resource materials
- 30 minutes of one-on-one mentoring with Tara
- Tara’s Knowing God Bible Study and Prayer Journal
- A special parting gift at the end of the class
- Collaboration and fellowship with like-minded women
- Access to the closed group community on social media, The Making of a Leader, with the opportunity to connect and stay accountable with other alumni leadership graduates