“to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the Body of Christ may be built up…” Ephesians 4:12
Cary, NC: February 9 to March 9, 2017 – SIGN UP NOW
EARLY BIRD SAVINGS THROUGH JANUARY 31st!
Has God placed a desire on your heart to lead others on a faith journey, but you are not sure where to start…?
…or you’ve started, but are stuck?
a journey such as…
• writing ministry
• speaking ministry
• ministry to older people
• ministry to young people
• women’s group in your church or community
• prayer group in your church or community
• nonprofit or small business
DO NOT FEAR! God wants YOU to make a difference in the lives of others!
Whether it’s a nonprofit or a ministry, there are Biblical components that are a necessity for getting started and leading well.
In this 5-week series, you will learn:
1. The 6 foundations for fruitful leadership
2. The 5 character checks that are a must for any leader
3. The importance of stewardship and how it’s linked to growth
4. The hard realities of ministry
5. The Practical Issues of Leadership… and so much more!
Tara will lead and equip you to fulfilling the call God’s placed on your heart. She will graciously extend foundational instruction, offer purposeful character building tools, share resources such as a spiritual assessment to find your ultimate gifts, how to know God’s will, the benefits of submission and Q&A at each session! She will offer her secrets and experiences that have been helpful to her as a nonprofit leader, speaker and writer. You’ll also gain an amazing group of accountability partners and leadership alumni to encourage you along your journey and build your community.
- 5 weekly sessions beginning every Thursday, February 9th through March 9th
- 10am – 12:00pm; Doors open @ 9:30am Come and Fellowship!
- Location: 107-C Fountain Brook Circle, Cary, NC
- 5 class sessions
- Teaching sessions
- Small Group Discussions
- Group Q&A
- Tara’s own leadership and resource materials
- 30 minutes of one-on-one mentoring with Tara
- Tara’s Intimacy with God Bible Study and Prayer Journal
- Collaboration, fellowship with like-minded women
- Access to the closed group community on social media, The Making of a Leader, with the opportunity to connect and stay accountable with other alumni leadership graduates
CLICK HERE for course outline.